SCHEDULE A MEDICAL MARIJUANA APPOINTMENT WITH A MINNESOTA DOCTOR
We are a leading innovator in the medical marijuana community of Minnesota and in the U.S.
Our caring dedicated support team connects patients with compassionate, licensed medical marijuana providers.
You can call us to schedule your appointment:
Professional & Friendly Staff
Same Day Appointments
No Extra Fees
Step 1: Gather proof of a Medical Marijuana
approved Qualifying Condition
Minnesota requires that patients prove that they have one of the following medical conditions to qualify for a Medical Marijuana card. This proof can be medical records from another healthcare provider, or if it is very obvious and could be seen over a webcam, such as a missing limb, that is enough proof.
Minnesota Qualifying Conditions List:
You are eligible for medical marijuana treatment if you are a legal resident of Minnesota and are diagnosed with one of the following qualifying conditions:
- Cancer (associated with severe/chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, or cachexia or severe wasting)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Seizures (including Epilepsy)
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms (including those from Multiple Sclerosis)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (including Crohn’s disease)
- Terminal illness with a probable life expectancy of less than one year, or if the illness or the treatment causes severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, or Cachexia or severe wasting
- Intractable pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Alzheimer’s Disease
If you already have medical records, or a condition that could be plainly seen on a camera during a remote visit, you can go to step 2.
If you do not currently have access to records proving that you have a qualifying medical condition, you may need to order copies. Fortunately, we make this easy with our medical records form.
If you have a qualifying condition that the doctor can plainly see during the telemedicine visit, records may not be required.
Step 2: Schedule The Appointment
If you have medical records, or you are sure you will have them by your preferred appointment time, you can schedule your appointment by calling us,or scheduling here:.
To schedule your appointment, click HERE.
Step 3: Complete your
You will have received an email confirming your appointment with the link to the Telemedicine Portal that you will use at the time of your visit.
From here, you can wait for us to call and confirm or complete the intake form ahead of time.
Call us if you have any questions!